Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have an Eddie Bauer 2005 Ford Explorer 4.8L V8 and I live in Missouri. Should I use synthetic or regular oil?

According to my dealer information, it REQUIRES synthetic fluid (5W30 synthetic for the 4.0L and 5W-20 synthetic for the 4.6L) You will void the warranty if you use anything else.





I have an Eddie Bauer 2005 Ford Explorer 4.8L V8 and I live in Missouri. Should I use synthetic or regular oil?
if i wanted it to last real good and hold up really well id use full synthetic oil in it it makes the engine last longer because it lubricates it a lot better,mobil one makes about the best synthetic oil there is on th market these days,good luck.I have an Eddie Bauer 2005 Ford Explorer 4.8L V8 and I live in Missouri. Should I use synthetic or regular oil?
is up to you if i had the money i would use synthetic so use synthetic

No comments:

Post a Comment