Saturday, August 21, 2010

I live in Anaheim, Ca. Where can I buy Tea Tree Oil??

I need it because my daughter caught head lice and I heard that Tea Tree Oil works really well.





Thank You!!!I live in Anaheim, Ca. Where can I buy Tea Tree Oil??
Tea tree oil DEFINITELY works. My step-daughter had a lice problem that went on for what seemed like eternity. After thoroughly cleaning her hair, I added a little tea tree oil to her conditioner and we haven't seen any of them since. We found it at Wal-Mart.I live in Anaheim, Ca. Where can I buy Tea Tree Oil??
YES tea tree Oil really works. Make sure you have a knit comb to use on her hair. Walmart actually has the oil by the vitamins. Good Luck!!





You can put a few drops of the oil into shampoo too.... it is really good for your hair. There are many many many uses for it. E-mail me if you like.
Trader Joe's would definately have it... but I think even Walmart would have it by now. It's very very effective! I have been through the lice thing a number of times, pain in the backside!.... good luck! :0
Get RID and really get the lice problem taken care of - the tea tree oil does not work - it is just a myth and will likely make your daughter worse as the lice continue to spread and itch.
Try GNC or a health food store like that.


Good luck.


Also, I add TTO to my daughter's detangling spray. She hasn't gotten lice so either it works or she hasn't been exposed. Either way is fine to me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment