Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yummy mummies to be, lathering up on the stetch mark cream and oil, living in a sports bra, is anyone else?

super paronoid about those dreaded stretch marks appearing? What are you doing to help prevent? boob sag is also a big worry lol trying to keep them strapped in, 15 weeks tomorrow xxYummy mummies to be, lathering up on the stetch mark cream and oil, living in a sports bra, is anyone else?
Dont bother with the bloody creams lol, I use olive oil and a nursing bra and my boobs are bad but my tummys smooth as 29 weeks xYummy mummies to be, lathering up on the stetch mark cream and oil, living in a sports bra, is anyone else?
Honestly, if you are going to get stretch marks, your going to get them no matter what you do. Some women are lucky to never get any. Other women are not so lucky.


Also, I believe the sagging falls in the same category. If its gonna happen, its gonna happen. But a good properly fitted bra does probably help. I got stretch marks with my son, but no sagging and I am a DD.


Also, my midwife told me to never wear a bra at night when breastfeeding as it can increase the chance of getting mastitis.


All the best though!!
I keep my boobies in a bra just about 24/7, but it's b/c they hurt for the whole pregnancy so far. (luckily it's easier now that I'm 13 weeks). My mom warned me that she stretch marks bad, so I will too. I've been using generic cocoa and shea butter body wash and lotion.


Hope it helps us both!
Following the lead of Sophia Loren (fabulous looking film star), I smothered myself in olive oil every night!


It worked - not a single stretch mark and much cheaper than the proprietary creams, which don't!
Try bio oil, i used it when i was pregnant, i didnt get any and i was massive, x
it doesn't matter how much you cream up if your going to get them your going to get them
I did that and still got them... around 33 weeks they showed up but are hardly noticeable a year later
its a spectator sport for me but i think a fight against gravity is a noble quest

No comments:

Post a Comment