Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What does this dream mean: strange building, live chickens in hot oil becoming dogs, man farting on train?

The dream goes: I enter an office building, and I'm not supposed to be there, so I'm snooping around, and it's well-lit, not dark. I come around a corner and the guards see me and yell at me, and I make some excuse and start to walk toward the exit, but then there appears a restaurant kitchen, and I pretend I'm going to the restaurant so the guards don't get angry at me. I stand in front of the open kitchen, and now it has a huge pool of hot cooking oil, which the cooks are using. Suddenly, about 10 live ducks or chickens appear and are floating on the oil, and then, one by one, they heat up and fry into whole fried chickens. The cook cuts some off and I eat it. I pull myself up a few steps into what is supposed to be the dining area, but it becomes a train carriage. There are a few people in the carriage including a heavy-set man who then lets a few loud farts rip. Some of the other passengers express their disgust, but he says, ';Hey, what else am I supposed to do?'; I exit back into the kitchen area, but now there is a glass window that says the restaurant specializes in dog! And there are a few skinned, frozen dog carcasses propped up by the vat of oil. Any thoughts?What does this dream mean: strange building, live chickens in hot oil becoming dogs, man farting on train?
Did you watch or talk about a particular movie lately? If you're snooping around and not supposed to be there, perhaps you need to figure out if you are doing something in your life that you don't feel comfortable about....





Rarely does a dream mean exactly what is happening, it's a reflection of your subconscious.





What does this dream mean: strange building, live chickens in hot oil becoming dogs, man farting on train?
you like adventure...and imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment