Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you live in your house if the walls were bleeding some funky oil like substance?

wtf? were those people thinking?!Would you live in your house if the walls were bleeding some funky oil like substance?
no no no!!!!! i would have ran away as soon as i saw that the house had eyes!!!!! or when the voice sais ';get out!'; gone gone gone!!!!!Would you live in your house if the walls were bleeding some funky oil like substance?
Nope.. I would come live with you!
um no ... thats weird %26amp; gross
How much NyQuil will it take to shake this cold?
I use it for extra profit round Halloween..........you just cannot fake that effect and get the right reaction............haunted houses make me wet my pants.................in a good way.........
I think that would be a sign to leave.
I would offer it sacrafices and get rid of people that annoy me at the same time!
Wow, that is incredibly creepy. And the answer is a huge hell-no.
Usually when your walls are bleeding, it could indicate you are tripping on LSD. Just calm down, take some deep breathes, and remind yourself that the effects are not permanent. Having a sober 'babysitter' or an experienced tripper also helps. Remember, set and setting are very important as well.
Pricks up ears !!, Could it be ? Peanut Butter ?


My dream house at last ! I'm packing my bags and will move in tomorrow.
i would eat more acid and talk to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment