Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm looking for a mascara that will resist perspiration, smudging, oil, heat, and humidity, because I live in

a tropical, humid country. Any suggestions? Also, an eyeliner. I've read that Shiseido eye makeup won't budge nomatter what the weather conditions are. Has anyone tried it?I'm looking for a mascara that will resist perspiration, smudging, oil, heat, and humidity, because I live in
I just bought Cover Girl's Lash Exact Hydrofuge...Queen Lateefa advertises it. It is the BEST! I can mow lawn, work out for 40 mins, ride my bike 20 miles and lay outside in the beating sunshine and it's right where I put it that morning! I HIGHLY recommend it!I'm looking for a mascara that will resist perspiration, smudging, oil, heat, and humidity, because I live in
I hope the following web links will help you in you search for the perfect mascara!





http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/ey鈥?/a>





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/frames.asp鈥?/a>





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





As for a Shiseido recommendation:





Extra Length Mascara


6ml/.22 oz. $ 21.00


Formulated with stay-put Long Lash Fibers and Fiber Fix Oil, this lengthening mascara extends lash length like never before. Fibers lock onto lashes easily and evenly from root to tip --- no more 'split-ends' look! Water-proof, sweat-proof and oil-proof.


To Use: Lift up lashes by applying from the root to the ends.


For extra volume, condition eyelashes with Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base prior to applying mascara.


This mascara is best removed with The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.





http://www.sca.shiseido.com/
i use a MAC pencil eyeliner and its really good. i always apply my eye liner and then apply a really thin layer of eye shadow or talcom powder over it so it will not smudge. it does work. and for mascara, i use the Anna Sui mascara which is really good. i apply 2 coats and it stays on for the whole day! yeap. hope that helped! :D
Pretty much any water proof mascara shouldnt run or smudge. I actually have a hard time getting it off, I need an oil free make up remover. Just make sure it is waterproof
I used to be a makeup artist for several different cosmetic companies. The best waterproof mascara I've ever worked with was Lancome AquaSils. but for really killer lashes curl your lashes and use false lashes. Almost every cover shot you've ever seen the model is wearing them.
fasio brand is good! it's really water resistance!
try tattooing. nothing can ruin the first application.
no
I HAVE USED ALL THE GREAT MASCARAS ON THE MARKET AS I USE TO BE A COSMETICS PROMOTIONAL MODEL AND GOT SAMPLES REGULARLY. I HAVE USED SHISEIDO. THE BEST OF THE BEST HOWEVER IS LANCOMB. MANY COMPANIES HAVE TRIED TO DUPLICATE THERE MASCARA AND SOME CLAIM TO HAVE THERE FORMULA AND I TRIED THOSE TOO. BUT, NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS LANCOMB. TRY A G.W.P. IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY THERE MASCARA AND YOU WILL GET A TRAVEL SIZE MASCARA FOR FREE. GOOD LUCK, JEANIE.
Read cosmetic tips on http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Nailcare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads


Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hai... removal/hairloss/henna on hair/split ends


Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/


Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.





http://geebal.blogspot.com
maybelline is amazing....get the water proof one
Find Benefits Shelac..you paint and brush it on after you put on your eye make up...it keeps everything in place until you remove it. I have used it for about 3 years, it works great. You can't see it once it's on and it doesn't change the color of your make up. It comes with 4 little brushes, one for mascara and the others for eyeliner and shadow. I swear by it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment