Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to buy essential oils from a store in my area I live in the McHenry ILL can you help me?

essential oils? I live in Antioch, maybe if you clarify I can helpI would like to buy essential oils from a store in my area I live in the McHenry ILL can you help me?
Check out any local health food stores, food cooperatives, and new-age shops. I'm pretty certain there are several in your general area.





Unfortunately most oils carried by places like Bath and BodyWorks are called ';Fragrance Oils'; and are not true essential oils. If used as essential oils, they can make you sick.I would like to buy essential oils from a store in my area I live in the McHenry ILL can you help me?
Body Works or Body Shop should have them at the local mall. If you bought them online, you can probably find them a lot cheaper.





I buy mine from wwww.bodytime.com





They are a bit pricey but they give you size options on the bottles which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment