Monday, August 23, 2010

Was all oil once living?

I'm not a geologist, but I've heard it said that not all oil is of fossil origin. There are models of how hydrocarbons can be produced abiotically. I don't think this is the consensus viewpoint, but I don't think they know absolutely for sure either.





Pretty long wiki article on it:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_p鈥?/a>Was all oil once living?
According to the environmentalist, yes. According the creationist, no.


..................


JonDihon: Yes, I use to row, remo, aviron quite seriously. Now I am mainly a fan. M. Bekki, above, is an ex-rower, how about you? :)Was all oil once living?
it is generally believed that most oil was derived from dead plants and animals.
no not all but oil is a fossil fuel most came from dead animals living under the years ago aswell as sea plants and
But Remo, What about environmental creationists?


ps Do you row?
Oh prolly yeah thats why the Arabs have loads of it stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment