Saturday, August 21, 2010

I live in Germany, they mostly heat with oil. Would this cause me to have more problems w chronic bronchitis?

No the thing in Germany that may cause problems is the lack of venilation. And then they open the windows in the winter to get some air in. So then you go from stuff to cold air. Not good. I have asthma and I did live in Germany for a while but I can't remember my asthma being any better or worse.I live in Germany, they mostly heat with oil. Would this cause me to have more problems w chronic bronchitis?
i don't know, try to read about clay here:


http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cl鈥?/a>


and, maybe, you'll understand the reason!I live in Germany, they mostly heat with oil. Would this cause me to have more problems w chronic bronchitis?
hello, the most common factor that worsen chronic bronchitis is the smoking,but also other like what you say can worse it,i advice you to have good ventilation and your bedroom must be free from any smoke if the heating on oil is amust keep it as far as possible and from day to day allow the new air to enter the the house and you from week to week take anew clear environment which is free from any smoke and nothing better than the nature
it depends. I would check for other reasons for having chronic bronchitis first. Does anyone in the home smoke?? I used to have chronic sinus infections until i got a divorce- seems my ex-husbands smoking was causing my sinus infections. another cause could be mold in the home. I would check lots of things that can cause chronic bronchitis before assuming its the heating system. i lived in Germany and the heating system there never bothered me. it was my ex-husbands smoking inside the house that was the cause of all of my problems

No comments:

Post a Comment