Saturday, August 21, 2010

My only and lovely brother died in Iraq for the greedy oil traders,will Mr president bring him to live again?

I miss my young brother very much , sorryMy only and lovely brother died in Iraq for the greedy oil traders,will Mr president bring him to live again?
I am sorry about your brother. This president has abused many families in this countries. He has not only betrayed our trust but many foreign countries that have been allies in the past. He will go down as one of the worst presidents we have ever had. This nitwit claimed a mandate, 2 yrs. later GOP candidates were avoiding him.My only and lovely brother died in Iraq for the greedy oil traders,will Mr president bring him to live again?
I dont believe you lost anyone in Iraq. In fact I think youre lying in a (failed) attempt at making your point.





Vince
your sick. how could you make up something like this to try and benefit your own political stupidity.
Despite what liberals believe...Bush is not God. Your brother, no doubt, died a warrior, with honor. God Bless America!
My sincerest sympathies for your loss.
Buh BYE Foreign troll, thank GOD for ';Block User';!
I am so sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment