Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I am 30, will oil last until I am dead? I hope so because I live a very wasteful lifestyle.?

I really hope that people of today who have these attitudes will see a day when there is no more oil.


Just think how much is being pumped out every day.





This question is also unactual because there are lots of oil deposits that we can not get to now- but global warming is solving that problem (Antartic + North Pole melting), and also that drilling deep is too expensive to go in deep.


So no, I think that none of us will see oil run out.


Lets go pay for a cruise on the biggest ship they have to waste some more.If I am 30, will oil last until I am dead? I hope so because I live a very wasteful lifestyle.?
It won't be long before the illuminati will take their spacecracft to the station orbiting the earth and drop a virus on earth that will kill the whole human race. Then in a year or so when the stench has cleared up they will come down and resettle, and they should have plenty of oil left.If I am 30, will oil last until I am dead? I hope so because I live a very wasteful lifestyle.?
Actually yes, crude oil from the ground may run out. But we know how to make synthetic oil. It's not the supply that is the problem with oil it's the pollution from burning it so inefficiently that is hurting our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment