Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why don't Dems just tax gasoline, heating oil, etc to $20/gal so no one can live decently except rich Dems?

They are. It's called Cap %26amp; Trade. Except what people don't realize is, it'll only be your elite Dems who benefit. Pelosi %26amp; her green investments, anyone?





Cut Throat - You don't have the market on that. I'm a dirty Republican, so am I trailer trash %26amp; redneck or rich %26amp; greedy?Why don't Dems just tax gasoline, heating oil, etc to $20/gal so no one can live decently except rich Dems?
Why don't conservatives figure out a way to funnel my paycheck directly into the bank accounts of the oil companies and HMO's and leave out the middle man?Why don't Dems just tax gasoline, heating oil, etc to $20/gal so no one can live decently except rich Dems?
So now I'm back to rich....yesterday I was poor and unemployed Dem....day before I was rich greedy Dem.





I wish you guys would make up your mind. You're really causing me to have an identity crisis.
just wait......more will come....





but they will feel good while sitting at the Starbucks admiring their Volvo knowing you are basking in their brilliance for telling you how to live

No comments:

Post a Comment