Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you plan to live your life without oil?

With oil resources dwindeling and prices forever continuing to surge out of control, what do you think you will do differently in the future if oil is too expensive to operate your daily routine (driving gas electricity etc) with...How do you plan to live your life without oil?
I have solar energy and I heat my house with a log burner. I can walk to the shops in 5 minutes. Life will go on pretty much as before.How do you plan to live your life without oil?
If I can afford it, get solar pannels installed to the roof of my (future) house for my electricity. By the time all oil is gone hopefully fully electric cars will be ready available to everyone so I can buy one - either that or i'll just walk places or ride a horse!
I think that is awhile away, things will evolve in time for that to happen. I will just deal with paying the gas prices, maybe find a job closer to home and walk when I can.
News-


http://secherese.info/
I live next to a Forest, yesss!!!!!
to the fool-est.


jack t you are inlighted,dear
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment