Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a 55 gallon container of used motor oil. How can I get rid of it or sell it? I live in wichita, KS.?

I don't want to make money off of it I just need to get rid of it. I can't deliver it so it needs to be picked up.I have a 55 gallon container of used motor oil. How can I get rid of it or sell it? I live in wichita, KS.?
just go to a local recycling center and they should be able to take it from you (it might cost a couple of dollars i'm not sure)I have a 55 gallon container of used motor oil. How can I get rid of it or sell it? I live in wichita, KS.?
I don't Know if Lucas oil is there but you can try calling safety-Kleen they handle this type of hazard. They may charge for a pick up. You can take it to a jiffy lube or ask Wal Mart if they will take it as they have to ship their used oil somewhere. THey usually sell it.
contact some of your local automotive shops and ask who picks up there used oil. Some companies pick it up for free. They use it for roofing and in asphalt after refined. If it has water or anti-freeze it will be difficult to get rid of it.
Safety Kleen on E. 53rd N. 832-1778.

No comments:

Post a Comment