Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How much do you pay to get your oil changed and where do you live?

Walmart will do it for 20 in CAHow much do you pay to get your oil changed and where do you live?
I live in Canada, and it cost about 45$ if you take it to the dealer, and about 25$ to 30$ at like a Jiffy lube.How much do you pay to get your oil changed and where do you live?
Well if I had to pay for it, it would be $27.00 and I live in PA.


But I don't have to pay for it so all I do is buy the filter and oil and my dad or brothers change it for free.
I pay about 19.95 when it's on sale and up to 35.00 when it's not usually it's 24.95. I live in vermont but I find this is true everywhere I've gone except cities which can be up to 10-20 dollars more.
You can do oil change yourself. Its very easy, especially you can do it on the weekend morning. Use Redline Oil. YOu can feel the difference.
I change my own oil and oil filter. It's much cheaper than getting someone else to do it, plus it's a lot easier than it seems
拢10 plus 拢20 for the oil and 拢8 for the filter 拢38 in total, around $50, I would do it myself but all my cars are so low i cannot get under to the drain plug
i own a repair shop,and do my own,,but i do it for my customers for 25 and that includes a grease job also,and usually a tire rotation with it too,and they all seem to be pretty satisfied with the service their getting,good luck i hope this help,s.
My husband usually changes the oil in both of our cars, but if we happen to have it done it's 15.99 for me on Ladies Day at a local garage....I live in Oklahoma, US

No comments:

Post a Comment