Friday, July 30, 2010

I live in Long Island and currently use oil to heat my home. I am thinking of converting to Natural Gas.?

What are the benefits of Natural Gas vs. Oil? Are the prices truly less for natural gas vs. oil, even factoring in the cost of converting? Does anyone know of any websites I can go to do find these (and more) answers? Thanks!I live in Long Island and currently use oil to heat my home. I am thinking of converting to Natural Gas.?
I am on Long Island as well. We have oil heat. My sister-in-law had oil heat and switched to gas because they kept telling her how much better and cheaper it was. Well, she always pays more for the gas! Sometimes her gas bill is more that double of what we are paying for oil. Also, she only uses the gas for heating. She doesn't have any appliances that are gas. She wanted to wait to see the difference in the bill before investing in the appliances as well. She now regrets the switch.I live in Long Island and currently use oil to heat my home. I am thinking of converting to Natural Gas.?
price wise it depends on pricing in your area and the market. here is a website


http://www.energysolutionscenter.org/res鈥?/a>
no i heard natural gas will try to get ur kids to drink alcohol and do drugs plus i work offshore drilling and it will put us out of business

No comments:

Post a Comment