Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best Fish Oil cupsule to take. I exercise frequently and I live in Toronto.?

I just had a physical and everything was good except my triglycerides which were a little high. My doctor suggested some omega 3 fish oil capsules but the more I read the more difficulty I have trying to decide which brand is best. Any advice from someone who is taking fish oil right now? I live in Toronto, Canada in case that matters for availability. I was advised that a good fish oil would have more DHA than EPA. Does anyone agree or disagree. Thank You%26gt;What is the best Fish Oil cupsule to take. I exercise frequently and I live in Toronto.?
I agree 100%. I use EFA Icon from prograde nutrition as my fish oil supplement.





here's the link: http://organicprograde.com/icon
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment