Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi. I live in Australia and was wondering where you can buy cocoa butter, almond oil and beez wax from?

Try to name an actual shop.Hi. I live in Australia and was wondering where you can buy cocoa butter, almond oil and beez wax from?
Try tesco's.... I take it you do have tesco's in aus.... bye bye from wet and windy england... i wish i was in aus...Hi. I live in Australia and was wondering where you can buy cocoa butter, almond oil and beez wax from?
were bouts in aus?


im in brisbane and yeah you can buy it from health food shops or look up alternative theropies in the yellow pages and ask a naturalpath ect


or look on ebay?
I buy mine from www.thesage.com. But I'm so sorry, I don't know if they ship internationally.
Sorry babe!! cannot name a shop, but some of the Health food shops should have these items. Or the drug stores. Talk to the pharmacist and see if he cannot get you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment