Monday, July 26, 2010

I live in Australia and I want to live and work in the usa in the oil, gas industry or the mining industry?

I have no experience in these industries so I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. I have been a security guard for the past 14 years. How can I go about getting work? I am willing and able to move to the USA at very short notice and I have also applied to get my green card.I live in Australia and I want to live and work in the usa in the oil, gas industry or the mining industry?
good luck with that. i live in the usa and am still at the bottom trying to scrape my way to the top. The best advise is to take what you know and mesh it into what you wish to know. Research it. Finding a smaller company in a smaller town to get a step up. Smaller towns are sometimes over looked. They are under populated and then make your move to the bigger companies once you are in that door.I live in Australia and I want to live and work in the usa in the oil, gas industry or the mining industry?
Unless you are married to an American or can get an American to sponsor you and sign a pledge to support you for ten years in the US ; then your chances of getting a US green card are totally nil. Sometimes you can get in on a lottery run through US immigration but I think you have to be in a really bad area to apply to the lottery.





You can, however, apply to work on oil drilling rigs that the US has all over the world. You can find these applications on line through the various company web sites.





The companies hire people from all over the world and pay to move them back and forth to their rigs and the employees are paid in their own country's currency by bank transfers.





http://www.oilcareer.com/





http://www.oil-rig-jobs.com/





http://www.oilcareers.com/content/catego鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment